The Children’s Nutrition Research Centre, is proud to present “1000 days to make a difference: Preconception to Toddler Nutrition” symposium. The symposium is an essential event for all clinicians and allied health professionals who value learning of the most up to date recommendations and management.
The first 1000 days symposium will cover both theoretical and practical aspects of key topics in nutrition in early life, including:
• Nutritional requirements for mothers and fathers prior to conception
• Managing weight gain during pregnancy
• Appropriate dietary interventions for breastfeeding mothers
• Allergy in children
• Dietary recommendations and food intakes for pregnant women
• Introducing solids and baby led weaning
• Managing fussy eating toddlers
Click here for more information.